So I usually don’t do this tag thing, but my friend Jenn (who I have never met) tagged me and it makes me happy that I have friends out there in the blogosphere who are really my friends, people I really like, actual friends who I have never even met! For this very reason, everyone I tag at the end of this post is someone I consider a true friend who I have never met! I love Blog friends!
- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
- Loving being a Junior at Penn High School
- Singing and dancing with Chamber Choir – …at elementary schools and nursing homes in a sparkly, poofy-sleeve dress, high heels and panty hose – the panty hose were not my favorite part of the outfit, but all the girls in swing choir HAD to wear them!
- Went on a mission trip to Belize with my youthgroup…where we ate iguana
- Worrying that I would never find a husband (praise the Lord Ryan loves me!)
- Cook something…anything!
- Buy “Once” soundtrack for Ryan
- Mail a package UPS-style
- Attempt some one-handed push-ups, p90x style
- “Do work” – Rob and Big anyone?
Places I have traveled:
- New Zealand
Snacks I enjoy:
- White Cheddar Cheez-Its.
- EL Fudge Cookies
- Oreo Cookies
- Snickerdoodle cookies
- Any kind of cookies
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Buy bikes for all the church planters in India
- Quit work and go with Ryan to the Whitsunday Islands
- Pay off Ry’s medschool loans
- Buy a house on a lake and another house on the ocean
- Figure out why the engine light is on in my car
Five of my bad habits:
- Eating cookies
- Not untying my shoes before taking them off
- Extreme fascination with “The Biggest Loser”
- Knowing the hosts of E! by first and last name
- Hitting the snooze button six-too-many times
Five places I have lived:
- Muncie, IN (where I was born)
- Granger, IN (hometown)
- Holland, MI (college)
- Chicago, IL (while Ryan was in med school)
- Grand Rapids, MI (current)
Five jobs I’ve had:
- Bruno’s Pizza (phone chick)
- Lunker’s (bait shop attendant)
- Cutco (I’m really good at selling knives)
- Mary Kay (yep, let me know what you want and I’ll mail it right over!)
Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):