Yesterday was a great day!
- We woke up and the snowflakes were flying
- Gas is $1.99
- We sat with our friends Sean and Kelli at church
- Ryan ran over a cone in the church parking lot – and just kept on trucking
- We recycled our cans and bottles and got $6 off our groceries
- We ate Doritos
- I took a nap
- Ryan worked on his presentation and got a lot done
- We laughed while we watched Best Week Ever on VH1
- We went to a concert in Ann Arbor with Sandy and Greg
- We saw Chesh (short for cheshire) a friendly kitty that lives somewhere near our apartment and likes to come say hello a lot. We don’t know his real name…but Chesh fits.