- I might have spent a good amount of time this weekend scrubbing the bath tub better than its ever been scrubbed before
- There is a chance that I have planned out our calendar (and the calendars of many of our friends) through next September
- Ryan might have asked me to stop organizing the grocery cart while we were shopping at Meijer the other day
- My newly serviced vacuum may already need the bag changed again
- I’ve had about 4 pedicures in my entire life – one of which I got tonight hoping that it might induce labor – So far it hasn’t worked for me.
- What’s next? How about a nice bottle of Mom Spit!
I’m kinda excited to get past this “preggo/crazy person” phase and into the “new mom/still sorta crazy” phase.