As far asother updates go, she’s been saying the funniest things lately. In addition to repeating EVERYTHING she hears, she says:
- Hold you? (when she wants to be held. This is the cutest thing I’ve ever experienced… so I’ve decided not to correct her.)
- Tweet Tweet
- Ryan taught her to say “Ryan” and “Amber”, which he thinks is hilarious, but I think is unnecessary.
- night night
- Baby (anyone 12 years old or younger is a baby)
- Bible (when she wants to sing “the B.I.B.L.E”)
- Happy Happy (when she wants me to sing “if you’re happy and you know it”)
We are loving every minute we have with Ruby at this age and stage. She’s feisty, she’s chatty, she’s funny and she’s got personality. Our days are filled with joy that she brings.