Our sweet Clara girl is a week away from being 5-months old! She’s growing so fast and bringing more joy to our lives with each passing day.
Here’s what she’s been up to lately:
- Cutting some teeth… lot’s of drooling and gnawing on anything that comes within 6 inches of her.
- Blowing raspberries all the time. literally. non. stop. raspberries.
- Waking up in the morning with happy babbling and cooing. She’s even working some consonants in, which is very exciting. She’s got some “d”s and “g”s going.
- Hanging out in the exersaucer and even “sitting” with us during dinner on the table in her bumbo seat.
- Watching every move Ruby makes and laughing/smiling whenever Ruby talks to her or plays with her.
- Soon she’ll be eating Rice Cereal! CRAZY!
Its so strange to daily flashback to when Ruby was 5 months old, wearing all the jammies and clothes that Clara is wearing now. I love my girls. We a blessed.